Hsbc Bank Premier Master Card 2017
|First Year Annual Fees||Nil|
|Renewal Fees from 2nd Year||Rs. 499|
|Interest Rate/ Finance Charges per month||2.49%|
|Late Payment Charges||Rs. 400-750|
Eligibility Criteria for Hsbc Bank Premier Master Card
- Age- 21 years
- Annual Income- Rs. 4 Lakh
- Premier customers are required to maintain a Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of Rs. 4,000,000 quarterly
Hsbc Bank Premier Master Card Features
- Enjoy lounge access programme at over 600 VIP lounges with unmatched advantage of your complimentary priority pass.
- Redeem your reward points for premium brands like jimmy choo, tumi, bose, apple
- Dineout and get discounts up to 20% in major cities
- Get Complimentary access and discount at selected golf courses in India and overseas
Benefits of Hsbc Bank Premier Master Card
- Get 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 4000 at all petrol pumps in India
- Get 50% cashback on PVR tickets
Documents required for Hsbc Bank Premier Master Card
- You need to have 12 months old credit card/s of other banks
- Identity Proof - Passport, Driver
- Address Proof- Utility bills of last 3 months with a permanent or primary address
- Income Proof for salaried - Latest ITR, TDS Certificate, Last 3 months payslip, Employment Certificate, Salary increment notice
More About Premium Credit Cards in India
Premium card is generally issued to premium and regular customer of banks and comes with host of benefits. Benefits are available as a reward points on multiple spend categories such as dining, movie tickets, and travel and luxury lifestyle benefits. So, apply for a card which offers multiple benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions on Hsbc Bank Premier Master Card
Hsbc Bank Premier Master Card charge a joining fee of Nil.What is the annual fee for Hsbc Bank Premier Master Card?
Annual fee charged on Hsbc Bank Premier Master Card is Nil.Can I waive off my annual fee on Hsbc Bank Premier Master Card?
No, there is no waiver on your Hsbc Bank Premier Master Card annual fee.Is there any late payment charge on Hsbc Bank Premier Master Card?
No, Hsbc Bank does not charge any late payment fee on your Premier Master Card.What is the second year renewal fee on Hsbc Bank Premier Master Card?
Hsbc Bank Premier Master Card charges a second year renewal fee of Rs. 499.What is the interest charge per month on Hsbc Bank Premier Master Card?
Hsbc Bank Premier Master Card charges an interest of 2.49% per month.
Other Premium Credit Cards in India
- American Express- Platinum Reserve Card
- SBI- Signature Card
- SBI- Platinum Card
- SBI- Advantage Signature Card
- SBI- Advantage Platinum Card
- Axis Bank- Signature Cards with Lifestyle benefits
- Axis Bank- Privilege Credit Card with Unlimited Travel Benefits
- HSBC Bank- Visa Platinum Card
- HSBC Bank- Premier Master Card
- HSBC Bank- Advance Visa Platinum Card
- ICICI Bank- Coral Card
- ICICI Bank- HPCL Coral American Express Card
- ICICI Bank- Rubyx Visa Credit Card
- ICICI Bank- Sapphiro Card
- ICICI Bank- Diamant Card
- HDFC Bank- Doctors Superia Card
- HDFC Bank- Infinia Card
- HDFC Bank- Diners Club Black Card
- HDFC Bank- Superia Card
- HDFC Bank- Regalia Card
- HDFC Bank- Allmiles Card
- HDFC Bank- Solitare Card
- HDFC Bank- Diners Club Premium Card