Hdfc Bank Diners Club Premium Card 2017
|First Year Annual Fees||Rs. 1,000|
|Renewal Fees from 2nd Year||Rs. 1,000; waived on annual spend of Rs. 1 or more|
|Interest Rate/ Finance Charges per month||3.25%|
|Brand Partner||Diners Club|
|Late Payment Charges||NIL|
Eligibility Criteria for Hdfc Bank Diners Club Premium Card
- Age of the applicant
- Salaried - 21 to 60 years
- Self Employed - 21 to 65 years
Hdfc Bank Diners Club Premium Card Features
- Redeem reward points as cashback against outstanding amount on credit card; 100 reward points equal Rs. 25
- Zero lost card liability post reporting loss of card
Benefits of Hdfc Bank Diners Club Premium Card
- Earn cashback of Rs. 2,900 by spending Rs. 5 lakh
- Save up to Rs. 1,800 every year on fuel transactions
- First year fee reversed on spend of Rs. 10,000 in first 90 days and renewal fee reversed on spend Rs. 50,000 in a year
- 2 reward points on Rs. 150 spent. 50% more points on dining spends
- Fuel surcharge waiver capped at Rs. 250 in a billing cycle
Documents required for Hdfc Bank Diners Club Premium Card
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Colour photograph
- Income proof: Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return copy
- Residence proof : Passport/ Ration Card/ Electricity bill/ Landline telephone bill
- Identity proof : Passport/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ Aadhaar card
More About Premium Credit Cards in India
Premium card is generally issued to premium and regular customer of banks and comes with host of benefits. Benefits are available as a reward points on multiple spend categories such as dining, movie tickets, and travel and luxury lifestyle benefits. So, apply for a card which offers multiple benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions on Hdfc Bank Diners Club Premium Card
Hdfc Bank Diners Club Premium Card charge a joining fee of Nil.What is the annual fee for Hdfc Bank Diners Club Premium Card?
Annual fee charged on Hdfc Bank Diners Club Premium Card is Rs. 1,000.Can I waive off my annual fee on Hdfc Bank Diners Club Premium Card?
No, there is no waiver on your Hdfc Bank Diners Club Premium Card annual fee.Is there any late payment charge on Hdfc Bank Diners Club Premium Card?
No, Hdfc Bank does not charge any late payment fee on your Diners Club Premium Card.What is the second year renewal fee on Hdfc Bank Diners Club Premium Card?
Hdfc Bank Diners Club Premium Card charges a second year renewal fee of Rs. 1,000.What is the interest charge per month on Hdfc Bank Diners Club Premium Card?
Hdfc Bank Diners Club Premium Card charges an interest of 3.25% per month.
Other Premium Credit Cards in India
- SBI- Signature Card
- SBI- Platinum Card
- SBI- Advantage Signature Card
- SBI- Advantage Platinum Card
- Axis Bank- Signature Cards with Lifestyle benefits
- Axis Bank- Privilege Credit Card with Unlimited Travel Benefits
- HSBC Bank- Visa Platinum Card
- HSBC Bank- Premier Master Card
- HSBC Bank- Advance Visa Platinum Card
- ICICI Bank- Coral Card
- ICICI Bank- HPCL Coral American Express Card
- ICICI Bank- Rubyx Visa Credit Card
- ICICI Bank- Sapphiro Card
- ICICI Bank- Diamant Card
- HDFC Bank- Doctors Superia Card
- HDFC Bank- Infinia Card
- HDFC Bank- Diners Club Black Card
- HDFC Bank- Superia Card
- HDFC Bank- Regalia Card
- HDFC Bank- Allmiles Card
- HDFC Bank- Solitare Card
- HDFC Bank- Diners Club Premium Card