Hdfc Bank Diners Club Black Card 2017
|First Year Annual Fees||Rs. 20,000|
|Renewal Fees from 2nd Year||Rs. 10,000|
|Interest Rate/ Finance Charges per month||1.99%|
|Brand Partner||Diners Club|
|Late Payment Charges||Rs. 0- 700|
Eligibility Criteria for Hdfc Bank Diners Club Black Card
- Age of the applicant
- Salaried - 21 to 60 years
- Self Employed - 21 to 65 years
Hdfc Bank Diners Club Black Card Features
- Reduced foreign currency markup fees of 2% and savings on international expenses
- Dedicated Concierge Services and Dining offers
- Access to 450+ worldwide Airport Lounge under Club Lounge program (including domestic lounge)
- Unlimited Golf Lessons, booked through our dedicated concierge desk
- Exclusive Offers from Taj Group of Vivanta and Gateway Hotels
Benefits of Hdfc Bank Diners Club Black Card
- Welcome benefits of 20000 airmiles
- Earn 5 reward points on Rs. 150/- Credit Card spends
- Premium Diners Club Miles Exchange Program, in which 1 Reward Point gives 1 AirMile on Select Domestic and International Airlines
Documents required for Hdfc Bank Diners Club Black Card
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Colour photograph
- Income proof: Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return copy
- Residence proof : Passport/ Ration Card/ Electricity bill/ Landline telephone bill
- Identity proof : Passport/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ Aadhaar card
More About Lifestyle, Premium Credit Cards in India
Live a dream lifestyle
Lifestyle card offers host of upgrades, services and benefits for those who frequently prefer to go on holidays with family/friends and enjoy a luxurious and personalized travel and stay experience.
Premium card is generally issued to premium and regular customer of banks and comes with host of benefits. Benefits are available as a reward points on multiple spend categories such as dining, movie tickets, and travel and luxury lifestyle benefits. So, apply for a card which offers multiple benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions on Hdfc Bank Diners Club Black Card
Hdfc Bank Diners Club Black Card charge a joining fee of Nil.What is the annual fee for Hdfc Bank Diners Club Black Card?
Annual fee charged on Hdfc Bank Diners Club Black Card is Rs. 20,000.Can I waive off my annual fee on Hdfc Bank Diners Club Black Card?
No, there is no waiver on your Hdfc Bank Diners Club Black Card annual fee.Is there any late payment charge on Hdfc Bank Diners Club Black Card?
No, Hdfc Bank does not charge any late payment fee on your Diners Club Black Card.What is the second year renewal fee on Hdfc Bank Diners Club Black Card?
Hdfc Bank Diners Club Black Card charges a second year renewal fee of Rs. 10,000.What is the interest charge per month on Hdfc Bank Diners Club Black Card?
Hdfc Bank Diners Club Black Card charges an interest of 1.99% per month.
Other Lifestyle, Premium Credit Cards in India
- SBI- Signature Card
- SBI- Platinum Card
- SBI- Advantage Signature Card
- SBI- Advantage Platinum Card
- Axis Bank- Signature Cards with Lifestyle benefits
- Axis Bank- Privilege Credit Card with Unlimited Travel Benefits
- HSBC Bank- Visa Platinum Card
- HSBC Bank- Premier Master Card
- HSBC Bank- Advance Visa Platinum Card
- ICICI Bank- Coral Card
- ICICI Bank- HPCL Coral American Express Card
- ICICI Bank- Rubyx Visa Credit Card
- ICICI Bank- Sapphiro Card
- ICICI Bank- Diamant Card
- HDFC Bank- Doctors Superia Card
- HDFC Bank- Infinia Card
- HDFC Bank- Diners Club Black Card
- HDFC Bank- Superia Card
- HDFC Bank- Regalia Card
- HDFC Bank- Allmiles Card
- HDFC Bank- Solitare Card
- HDFC Bank- Diners Club Premium Card