Citibank Citi Prestige Card 2017
|First Year Annual Fees||Rs. 20,000|
|Renewal Fees from 2nd Year||Nil; waived on annual spend of Rs. 100 or more|
|Interest Rate/ Finance Charges per month||3.10%|
|Late Payment Charges||Rs. 0-750|
Eligibility Criteria for Citibank Citi Prestige Card
- Age - 21 to 65 years
- Annual Income - Rs. 300,000
Citibank Citi Prestige Card Features
- Redeem reward points and get gift vouchers of latest brands and gadgets
- GoIbibo, Indigo and Yatra offers redemption of rewards point on the card against air tickets, hotels and car rentals
- Enjoy lounge access programme over 800 airports for primary and secondary cardholders with complimentary priority pass.
Benefits of Citibank Citi Prestige Card
- Spend Rs. 100 on your card and earn 1 reward point locally and 2 reward points overseas
- Extra benefit of 30% bonus points to existing Citigold Private Clients
- Complete first british airways flight with your card and get 5000 bonus miles
- In case of fraudulent transactions after 48-96 hours of report to loss of your card, get compimentary fraud insurance of Rs. 3 Lakh
Documents required for Citibank Citi Prestige Card
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Colour photograph
- Income proof: Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return copy
- Residence proof : Passport/ Ration Card/ Electricity bill/ Landline telephone bill
- Identity proof : Passport/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ Aadhaar card
More About Lifestyle Credit Cards in India
Live a dream lifestyle
Lifestyle card offers host of upgrades, services and benefits for those who frequently prefer to go on holidays with family/friends and enjoy a luxurious and personalized travel and stay experience.
Frequently Asked Questions on Citibank Citi Prestige Card
Citibank Citi Prestige Card charge a joining fee of Nil.What is the annual fee for Citibank Citi Prestige Card?
Annual fee charged on Citibank Citi Prestige Card is Rs. 20,000.Can I waive off my annual fee on Citibank Citi Prestige Card?
No, there is no waiver on your Citibank Citi Prestige Card annual fee.Is there any late payment charge on Citibank Citi Prestige Card?
No, Citibank does not charge any late payment fee on your Citi Prestige Card.What is the second year renewal fee on Citibank Citi Prestige Card?
Citibank Citi Prestige Card charges a second year renewal fee of Nil.What is the interest charge per month on Citibank Citi Prestige Card?
Citibank Citi Prestige Card charges an interest of 3.10% per month.
Other Lifestyle Credit Cards in India
- American Express- Gold Card
- Citibank- Citi Prestige Card
- Axis Bank- Signature Cards with Lifestyle benefits
- Standard Chartered Bank- Platinum Elite Card
- Standard Chartered Bank- Visa Infinite Card
- HDFC Bank- Platinum Times Card
- HDFC Bank- Titanium Times Card
- HDFC Bank- Infinia Card
- HDFC Bank- Diners Club Black Card