Axis Bank Platinum Card 2017
|First Year Annual Fees||Rs. 2,999|
|Renewal Fees from 2nd Year||Rs. 2,999|
|Interest Rate/ Finance Charges per month||3.35%|
|Late Payment Charges||Rs. 0-750|
Eligibility Criteria for Axis Bank Platinum Card
- Age - 21 to 65 years
- Annual Income - Rs. 300,000
Axis Bank Platinum Card Features
- Withdraw cash worldwide over 1 million visa or mastercard ATMs
- Pay back your EMIs at low rate of interest by transferring the outstanding balance of other banks credit cards to your SBI Platinum Card
- With easy bill pay facility on your card, pay your electricity, telephone, mobile and other utility bills
- Enjoy access to more than 300 golf courses globally
Benefits of Axis Bank Platinum Card
- Spend more than Rs. 2 lakhs in the previous year and get a voucher worth Rs. 3,000 as renewal gift Yatra, Jabong, Marks & Spencer, Westside, Shoppers Stop can get you an E- Gift Voucher worth Rs. 3,000
- Get 2.5% surcharge waiver on fuel transactions worth Rs 500 to Rs 3000 at all petrol pumps in India
- Make a purchase of Rs. 2500 or more using your card and convert your transaction in to EMI
Documents required for Axis Bank Platinum Card
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Colour photograph
- Income proof: Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return copy
- Residence proof : Passport/ Ration Card/ Electricity bill/ Landline telephone bill
More About Low Fee Credit Cards in India
Low Fee Card
No frills card
Low fee card let you pay negligible or zero joining fees and enjoy the convenience of spending on the credit cards without any add on benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions on Axis Bank Platinum Card
Axis Bank Platinum Card charge a joining fee of Nil.What is the annual fee for Axis Bank Platinum Card?
Annual fee charged on Axis Bank Platinum Card is Rs. 2,999.Can I waive off my annual fee on Axis Bank Platinum Card?
No, there is no waiver on your Axis Bank Platinum Card annual fee.Is there any late payment charge on Axis Bank Platinum Card?
No, Axis Bank does not charge any late payment fee on your Platinum Card.What is the second year renewal fee on Axis Bank Platinum Card?
Axis Bank Platinum Card charges a second year renewal fee of Rs. 2,999.What is the interest charge per month on Axis Bank Platinum Card?
Axis Bank Platinum Card charges an interest of 3.35% per month.