PNB Business Loan Interest Rate Oct 2017
PNB Business Loan Interest Rates India
|Loan for Self Employed||Features|
|Interest Rate||12.60% - 15.60%
Check Best Offers
|Processing Fee||1.8% + taxes|
|Tenure||From 12 months to 60 months|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs. 2,255||Loan Amount||Min Rs. 50,000 and Max Rs. 1,500,000|
|Part Prepayment, Charges||Nil prepayment charges|
|Early Foreclosure, Charges||Nil prepayment charges|
PNB Business Loan
PNB offers loan to self employed and businessmen for financing the expansion or working capital requirements of their business. There are some benefits of taking loan from PNB:
- You can prepay part of your loan anytime after paying 1% prepayment charges
- You can foreclose your entire Business loan anytime after paying 0 EMI's at foreclosure charges - Nil prepayment charges
- PNB has been rated 3.6/5.0 by customers for its service quality on MyLoanCare
- PNB has over 6,352 branches in India where you can avail service
PNB Business Loan Interest Rate Calculator
There are multiple factors on which basis bank calculates your interest rate. Some of these factors are -
- Loan amount: Business loan rate in PNB depends upon the loan amount you apply for. Higher the loan amount, lesser will be the interest rate. Bank gives loan of minimum Rs. 50,000 to upto Rs. 1,500,000. Interest rate for high loan amount can be lower resulting in lower EMIs.
- CIBIL Score: PNB offers loan at higher interest rate if your CIBIL score is low or vice versa. However, to get loan from PNB, your CIBIL score should be atleast 700. Higher the CIBIL Score, higher the chances of getting a loan at lowest business loan interest.
- Revenue: PNB will offer you loan at lower interest rate if you have higher monthly revenue. Bank gives loan to the borrowers whose annual turnover is at least Rs. .
- Time in Business: PNB offers loan at lower rates if you have significant business experience. Minimum business existence to get loan from PNB is 0 months.
PNB Eligibility Criteria
Bank have a detailed criteria to determine the eligibility of a borrower for business loans. Some of the key criteria are:
|Age:||21 to 58 years|
|Business Existence (in months)||0 months|
|ITR (months)||0 months|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,500,000|
|Loan Tenure||60 months|
|Owned House or Place of Work||Not Required|
|CIBIL Score||750 and above|
PNB Business Loan Eligibility Calculator
Eligibility of Business loan in PNB relies on two important factor:
1.Your ability to repay the loan and
2.Your past track record in repayment of loans.
The main factors on which the eligibility of an applicant depends are
- Age: Age plays an important role to know your eligibility and repayment capacity. PNB offers loan to those who are at least 21 years old at the time of loan approval and maximum 58 years at the time of loan maturity.
- Loan Amount: Based on the loan amount eligibility, bank gives you loan ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,500,000. To improve chances of approval, apply for a loan amount that you can comfortably service.
- Profitability and Revenue: Loan eligibility significantly depends upon profitability on your turnover, revenue and profitability. PNB requires profit for minimum 2 years and minimum business turnover of Rs. .
- Business Stability: Future business prospects and its stability is important to improve your eligibility for business loan. PNB requires minimum business track record of 0 months. The bank will also look for minimum growth in sales for the last three year. A decline in sales for a certain period or below a certain limit might impact your eligibility to get loan.
- ITR and Banking: Bank gives loan only after checking your income tax return and bank statements. Your ITR details for minimum 0 months and bank statement for minimum 0 months will be required by PNB.
- CIBIL Score: When checking loan eligibility, PNB will look at the complete CIBIL report. PNB will check your repayment history for all current and past loans and credit cards. Bank advise you to maintain a score of 750 and above to get loan approval.
PNB Business Loan EMI Calculator
PNB Business Loan EMI is a fixed amount that you pay each month towards the repayment of your loan till the end of tenure. Lowest EMI offered by PNB is Rs. 2,255 per lakh loan amount. EMI of PNB depends on factors like:
- Interest Rate: Higher the interest rate, higher will be the EMI. For a 60 months loan from PNB at an interest rate of 12.60% per annum, EMI will be Rs. 2,255 per Rs. one lakh loan amount. At an interest rate of 15.60% for the same loan, the EMI will be Rs. 2,411.
- Loan tenure: Longer the loan tenure, lesser your smonthly EMI. At interest rate of 12.60% per annum, the EMI on PNB business loan would range from Rs. 8,913 to Rs. 2,255 for loan tenure ranging from 12 to 60 months.
- Amount Borrowed: PNB Loan EMI will be high if you apply for a high loan amount. For amount borrowed Rs. 50,000, the EMI at 12.60% for 60 months would be Rs. 1,127. Similarly for amount borrowed Rs. 1,500,000, the EMI at 12.60% for 60 months would be Rs. 33,823.
- Business loan EMI calculator of PNB helps you to calculate your monthly EMI at different rate of interest
- PNB EMI calculator helps you to know your capacity to repay the loan after meeting your regular monthly expenses
- You get a rough idea about your monthly EMI and can plan your monthly budget accordingly
PNB offers customized products for specific customer segments designed to meet their loan requirements. Some of the popular products with their basic features are as follows:
- Get finance up to Rs. 25,000 to setup new unit or enterprise
- Preference will be given to ST/ SC/ BPL segment
- To finance women to generate income via operating in businesses.
- No collateral required
Who is eligible?
- Women having manufacturing/ trading/ service or small business
PNB Green Ride
- Loan that helps the borrower to save the total interest payable on the home loan.
- Attractive and affordable interest rates.
- Pay your home loan with Nil prepayment charges. Easy processing of loan.
- Get up to 85 percent finance of cost of the product
- Flexible repayment period up to 33 months
- To provide finance to transport operators of e rickshaws or to generate employment for micro borrowers.
- No collateral or guarantor required for loan amount up to Rs. 10 lakhs
Who is eligible?
- Salaried, self employed individuals.
- Borrower who have valid license to operate the type of vehicle, and by an appropriate authority to ply vehicle for goods transportation and passengers
- An Individual, Transport Operator, Sole Proprietor, Partnership Firms, Private and Public Limited Companies
- Get maximum loan up to Rs. 5 crores
- Overdraft facility available for loan amount above Rs. 1 crore
- 20 percent discount on processing fee for online loan application cases
- This loan is for financing professionally qualified medical doctors to purchase of equipments, clinics, medical centres.
- Equitable mortgage of immovable property for loan amount above Rs. 20 lakhs as security
Who is eligible?
- Qualified doctors and practitioners with minimum education of MBBS/ BAMS/ BDS/ BHMS/ BUMS
- Individuals, Partnership, LLP, Private Limited, Limited Company, Trust can take this loan
- Get cash credit facility
- High loan amount of Rs. 5 crore
- To get finance for stocks and book debts which are not more that 4 months old.
- 150 percent of the loan amount as property mortgage or any other liquid securities required
Who is eligible?
- Borrowers who have financial statements of last 2 years
- Traders or other entrepreneurs involved in trading of materials, goods or equipments
PNB Professional Scheme
- Loan repayment up to a maximum period of 7 years
- Overdraft facility for service providers and cash credit facility for manufacturers
- To provide finance to buy equipments to self employed.
Who is eligible?
- Qualified professionals excluding medical professionals and traders who want to enhance own practice or set up new business
- Individuals, Partnership, LLP, Private Limited, Limited Company or Associations
- Get maximum loan up to Rs. 10 lakhs
- Activities allied to Agriculture excluding crop loan and land improvement loan are eligible for this loan
- Under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana, the loan is provided to non farm enterprises to generate income in manufacturing, trading and service business.
Who is eligible?
- Borrower should not be a defaulter to the bank or any other financial institution
- Any Individual, Proprietary Concern, Partnership Firm, Company, Association of Persons, LLP
In addition to interest rates, business loan also carry some other charges which include:
- Foreclosure Charges- These charges are to be paid in case you want to repay your entire loan amount before the end of tenure period. PNB allows prepayment of loan after paying 0 EMI’s with prepayment charges - Nil prepayment charges
- Processing Fee- PNB asks for a processing fee of 1.8% + taxes with applicable service tax
- Address proof of individual: Aadhaar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Bank statement, registry copy, rent agreement , utility bills
- Identity proof of individual: Passport, Driving License, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter’s ID Card
- Business existence proof: PAN, sales tax/ excise/ VAT/ service tax registration, copy of partnership deed, trade license, certificate of practice, registration certificate issued by RBI, SEBI
- Copy of Income Tax PAN for 24 months
- Bank statement of last 6 months
Compare PNB Business Loan with other banks
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bajaj Finserv
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Capital First
- Corporation Bank
- Development Credit Bank
- Dhan Laxmi Bank
- Fullerton India
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Kotak Bank
- RBL Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
- Tata Capital
- United Bank of India
FAQs on Business Loan PNB
Bank offers loan at 12.60% rate with the lowest EMI of Rs. 2,255 per lakh. If you are paying EMI more than this then you can opt for balance transfer and relocate your loan to PNB.What is the interest charged on HDFC Bank business loan?
Interest rates on Business loan in PNB are very attractive starting from 12.60% to 15.60%. Bank offer various offer for self employed professionals to get loan at very low rate of interest.What is the lowest EMI per lakh on business loan from HDFC Bank ?
If you apply for loan from PNB, your lowest EMI per lakh will be Rs. 2,255.What is the minimum and maximum tenure of business loan in HDFC Bank?
These loans are shorter tenure loans. You can repay your loan in a flexible period of minimum 12 months to maximum 60 months.How much business loan amount I can borrow from HDFC Bank?
PNB offers you loan if you need a minimum amount of Rs. 50,000 to a maximum amount of 1,500,000.What is the processing fee charged by PNB on business loan?
PNB charges a processing fee of 1.8% + taxes with applicable tax.Is age an eligibility factor to get loan for business from PNB?
Yes, age is an important eligibility factor to get loan as you should be at least 21 years old at loan approval time and 58 years old at loan maturity time.What are the prepayment charges on business loan from PNB?
Bank charges a fee in case you want to repay your entire loan amount before the end of tenure period. The fee charged by PNB is Nil prepayment charges.
PNB Business Loan Customer Care Number, Email, Application Status, Branches
|City||Customer Care Number|
|Agra||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Ahmedabad||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Ambala||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Anand||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Aurangabad||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Bangalore||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Bhilai||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Bhilwara||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Bhiwadi||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Bhopal||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Bhubaneswar Cuttack||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Bikaner||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Chandigarh||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Chennai||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Cochin||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Coimbatore||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Dehradun||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Delhi||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Durg||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Faridabad||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Gandhinagar||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Ghaziabad||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Goa||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Greater Noida||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Gurgaon||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Guwahati||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Gwalior||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Hyderabad||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Indore||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Jabalpur||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Jaipur||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Jalandhar||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Jodhpur||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Kanpur||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Karnal||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Kolhapur||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Kolkata||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Kota||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Kozhikode||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Lucknow||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Ludhiana||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Madurai||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Meerut||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Mehsana||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Mohali Sas Nagar||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Mumbai||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Mussoorie||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Nagpur||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Nashik||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Noida||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Noida Extn||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Panipat||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Patna||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Pondicherry||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Pune||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Raipur||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Rajkot||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Ranchi||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Rohtak||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Roorkee||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Salem||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Shimla||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Sonepat||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Surat||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Trichy||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Udaipur||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Vadodara||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Varanasi||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Vijaywada||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|
|Vizag||011-23318130, rad [at] pnb [dot] co [dot] in|