ICICI Business Loan EMI Calculator Jun 2017
Last Updated 20th Jun 2017
ICICI Bank Lowest Business Loan EMI Rs. 2,232 per lakh
|Loan Amount (Rs.)||2 Years||3 Years||5 Years|
|100,000||Rs. 4,714||Rs. 3,329||Rs. 2,232|
|300,000||Rs. 14,143||Rs. 9,986||Rs. 6,696|
|500,000||Rs. 23,572||Rs. 16,643||Rs. 11,160|
|1,000,000||Rs. 47,144||Rs. 33,286||Rs. 22,320|
Business Loan EMI Calculator
Compare Offers and
Apply Loan Online
Get CashBack Upto
Assisted Digital Service
Factors affecting Business Loan EMI
- Borrower Age: ICICI Bank offers loan to borrowers with minimum age of 25 years and a maximum age of 65 years.
- Maximum loan amount: The maximum business loan amount offered by ICICI Bank is up to Rs. 4,000,000.
- Interest Rates: Interest rates range from 12.15% to 16.65% depending upon customer profile, loan amount and other factors.
- Processing fee: Processing fee may be 2% of loan amount. Special schemes from time to time may offer a lower or a flat fee in case of some select corporates.
What is the calculation of ICICI Business Loan EMI?
- Business Loan EMI (or equated monthly instalment) is a fixed amount of money paid by you to ICICI Bank against the loan taken. This is towards repayment of your loan to the bank. Every month, it is due on a fixed day of the month till your loan is fully paid back.
- With ICICI Bank offering Business Loans with loan tenure upto 5 years, the loan EMI can be as low as Rs. 2,232 per lakh, to make it more affordable and convenient to meet your business needs. Rate of interest offered by ICICI Bank are as low as 12.15%. You can check EMI for other tenures using our ICICI Bank Business Loan EMI calculator.
- This EMI consists of both interest payment and principal repayment. Though the EMI amount will remain constant, the principal component keeps increasing and on the other hand the interest component keeps reducing.
How does MyLoanCare Business Loan Calculator calculate EMI?
- This calculator calculates EMI considering a combination of loan amount, interest rate and loan tenure.
- This calculator considers “reducing balance basis” and assumes that payment of EMI is made in arrears (means interest is charged for the month preceding the EMI payment date) and not in advance.
ICICI Bank Business Loan EMI Calculator Customer Care Number, Email, Application Status, Branches
|City||Customer Care Number|
|Gurgaon||0124-3366777/ 0124- 4445500|
|Mohali Sas Nagar||730-766-7777|
*Terms and conditions apply. Credit at sole discretion of lender subject to credit appraisal, eligibility check, rates, charges and terms. Information displayed is indicative and from collected from public sources. MyLoanCare is an independent professional service provider and is not related to the government or government bodies or any regulator or any credit information bureau in any way. Information carried at this website is not and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation or invitation to borrow or lend. The Company does not undertake any liability with respect to the correctness of the content, information and calculations. Information is subject to change without notice. By submitting your query or using any tools or calculators, you authorize MyLoanCare to share your information with lender(s), consent for such lender(s) to access your credit information report and contact you regarding your query overriding your number being in National Do Not Call Registry. This is a free service and no charges are payable by the borrower to MyLoanCare. The Company may receive remuneration from lenders for services provided to them.